Terraforming Mars 1v1 Tournament [30 USD first prize]

Tex created a new tournament: Terraforming Mars 1v1 Tournament [20 USD first prize]

Game description:
Corporations are competing to transform Mars into a habitable planet by spending vast resources, and using innovative technology to raise temperature, create a breathable atmosphere, and make oceans of water. As terraforming progresses, more and more people will immigrate from Earth to live on the Red Planet. In Terraforming Mars, you control a corporation with a certain profile. Play project cards, build up production, place your cities and green areas on the map...

Click here for more details...

• Admin
Hi all!

We now have all participants registered. The matches has been drawn, please check out the brackets in the tournament section and contact your opponent to set up the match :)

A reminder of the rules set:
  • Single elimination. Each match is BO1, except the final which is BO3 rounds.
  • Platform is the official Asmodee game.
  • Winner screenshots the score and must post the results here in the tournament discussion thread. Also feel free to share other screenshots from the game if you like!
  • Special rules for game:
    • Base game + Prelude with Corporation Era on the Tharsis base map.
    • Time per player 1 hour.
    • Draft rule.
User will be given ample time to complete their matches, but if any user over an extended period of time is not responsive/unable to set up the match, their opponent may get a bye. The discussion thread is always looked at, so if you want to notify of "i'm going to be away for the weekend, will try to setup the match after", then just post it in the discussion thread.

Good luck! :)

What is the best way to contact my opponent? And how do we report results? I guess here as a post?

Just send them a message on this site :)

In the bracket you can click their name and easily send a direct message.
1674390466893.png
1674390511491.png

Yes just post the results here with a screenshot of the score to verify.

Is there a deadline to play this first game? What happens if our adversary does not answer?

No deadline per-se.
Users will be given ample time to complete their matches, but if any user over an extended period of time is not responsive/unable to set up the match, their opponent will get a bye.
So I haven't set a hard capped deadline on that matter, but it the user does not answer for a set amount of days, then I will have to message them. And if no response then either for a few days, I will give the opponent a bye.

Hopefully everyone should be able to get a response and thus set up their first matches at least during this week. :)

Back
Top Bottom