Terraforming Mars 1v1 Tournament [30 USD first prize]

Is there an endgame-screenshot of the MasterDebator / LivingAnarchy game?

It seems like an option was left where users could enter the result manually, this should not have been possible.
This is not as per the tournament rules, so you need to post the end game screenshot here in accordance to the tournament rules @MasterDebator . If not I will reset the result of that match.

Week 1 completed.
It's been a week since the tournament started, and so far we have the following results and stats.
These will be updated once all first round matches are completed.

Highest winning score: 142 (buko)
Highest losing score: 100 (za guy)
Highest TR: 58 (buko)
Most greenery points: 15 (buko)
Most city points: 22 (buko)
Most victory points from cards: 51 (Niewodnik)

buko defeats Tim17
bez%C2%A0tytu%C5%82u-png.161

real defeats Trzyszcz
1674499604963-png.157

dialectic defeats YELLOWSUPERCAR87
screenshot-2023-01-23-at-4-09-35-pm-png.162

Niewodnik defeats za guy
score-png.164

Matches yet to be completed:
@t4mplayer vs @IkkoManu
@MasterDebator vs @LivingAnarchy
@Tvoretsa vs @WavyJ424
@Beli Mawr vs @Mourice
The matches should ideally be played in the coming days, and no later than the end of week (if not, you risk DSQ/opponent getting a free bye). That would be a total of 14 days for one match, which should be more than enough. If your opponent is not responding, please send a screenshot of your direct message log to me. I will try to contact to setup the match.

Good luck! :)

Hello,
thanks for the summary. I think a week is enough to play a game. Those that have not been played because one of the opponents does not facilitate / ignore the planning of a match, must be disqualified.
In my opinion, I think it would be better if the tournament had more fluidity and that a week's margin is enough. Thanks

That was fast! Congrats by reaching the semifinal Real!

Hello,
thanks for the summary. I think a week is enough to play a game. Those that have not been played because one of the opponents does not facilitate / ignore the planning of a match, must be disqualified.
In my opinion, I think it would be better if the tournament had more fluidity and that a week's margin is enough. Thanks

Agreed, 7 days should generally be sufficient barring special circumstances.
But now it was so many still to be completed, so it will be 14 days now as announced for this one..

IkkoManu is the first to reach the SF.
buko vs dialectic is another QF ready to go.
Niewodnik is waiting for his opponent in QF.

That leaves the current bracket:
1675028240481.png

@Mourice has been given a walkover due to his opponent not being active lately or trying to setup the match, and no match was completed before this Monday. This sets up the QF @Mourice vs @Niewodnik. Please try to get the match completed within a few days, @buko is waiting in the SF for the winner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom