What kind of board gamer are you when it comes to managing your board game collection?

What kind of board gamer are you when it comes to managing your board game collection?

• A You prefer to keep the collection relatively small...

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • B You have a large collection that just keeps growing and growing..

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • C Those in the middle trying to balance it...

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • D Mostly play at friends, so little to no collection personally...

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Everyone has different collections and goals, but what kind of board gamer are you when it comes to managing your collection? :)

A) You prefer to keep the collection relatively small, but frequently play most of your games. Adding games they are pretty sure you will like, and sell games if they don't fit/rarely get played.
B) You have a large collection that just keeps growing and growing. Some games can take years before hitting the table again, and some are even unopened still in their plastic wrap! Selling games is rarely a question.
C) Then you have those in the middle, trying to balance things.. :) Probably buying too many games to get them played frequently enough, but also trying to maintain the collection and selling off games that don't fit or never get played.
D) Mostly play at friends that have lots of board games, so your personal collection is very small/no games.

• Admin
What about you? You are in the middle (C), right?

Yeah I'm in the middle!
I've recently sold off quite a lot of games that never saw any action. Some were old family games, some just got upgraded by similar games that were superior.. I still have a sizeable collection and more on the way in though! But I try all games, and I try to get them on the table at least somewhat regularly.

Back
Top Bottom