Crowdfunding What incoming crowdfunders are you looking the most forward to?

What incoming crowdfunders are you looking the most forward to?
For me it's The Isofarian Guard. I backed this back in September 2019. It's a game that has taken a long time to develop and just grown way beyond it's original scope. This is a solo/co-op narrative driven adventure board game for 1-2 players, with bag building and hand management as it's main mechanics. I really like the lore, and the fact that it's narrated by James Cosmo from Game of Thones makes it really spescial.

Wow that looks like a very interesting game. The art is just... Captivating!

1674433934034.png

1674433951736.png

As for myself, I have detailed my upcoming 2023 KS funded games here:

The game I am looking the most forward too is a hard question.. I think I will have to go with Euthia Resurrected. Strategic fantasy exploration game. Open world with modular map tiles, many scenarios for lots of replayability and that Diablo-esque art style is just *chefs kiss* for me.. And one of the other players will control the monster you are fighting, which is always fun... ;) Depending on the scenario, find the optimal path to victory. There is just so much you can do in this game.

Last edited:
@Hubbe
Where do you rank your excitement towards the new Elder Scrolls game in all this? ^^

Hard to tell. I have almost no experience with the Elder Scrolls universe, but I love Chip Theory Games. This game seems to build up on Too Many Bones wich is a favorite of mine (Got the Trove Chest with lots of expansions and extra characters).
From the looks of the Gamefound page this games looks fantastic and an easy back for me :)

Hard to tell. I have almost no experience with the Elder Scrolls universe, but I love Chip Theory Games. This game seems to build up on Too Many Bones wich is a favorite of mine (Got the Trove Chest with lots of expansions and extra characters).
From the looks of the Gamefound page this games looks fantastic and an easy back for me :)

Well that is usually a good sign. So much easier to back something when it has quality designers you trust at the wheel. Yeah definitely looks very good, I would probably back it if you didn't :p Free shipping is such a cool treat as well, especially for us that live in countries were the shipping is quite expensive.

Absolutely. I wonder how they are gonna do it in the pledge manager this time. Usually they have flat shipping in the pledge manager so you can order what you want of their games without adding extra shipping.

Hmm.. Yeah will be interesting to see how they plan on doing that. Also, their actual expenses if it is all flat regardless of how much you order and the same for every country; Some will be very cheap (shipping to EU nation countries), and some will be insanely expensive for them to cover the costs for (typical RoW countries f.ex, + Norway etc) :p

Hmm.. Yeah will be interesting to see how they plan on doing that. Also, their actual expenses if it is all flat regardless of how much you order and the same for every country; Some will be very cheap (shipping to EU nation countries), and some will be insanely expensive for them to cover the costs for (typical RoW countries f.ex, + Norway etc) :p
It has worked great for me in the past. I get a little more Too Many Bones in every kickstarter :p

Back
Top Bottom