Board Game Conventions

I'm not aware of conventions organized here in Italy. But there are board game clubs almost in every city.

These clubs are open during weekends and people can join and play board games.
I would have thougt there should be something in Italy. I know Ludus Magnus Studio have arrange som events in their location in Rome but not sure if I would qualify it as a convention (still waiting on two of their games from Kickstarter).

I would have thougt there should be something in Italy. I know Ludus Magnus Studio have arrange som events in their location in Rome but not sure if I would qualify it as a convention (still waiting on two of their games from Kickstarter).
We have board games exhibitions like "Modena Play", but 80% of the stands are shops that try to sell overpriced (why?) boxes.
Then there are 15% of stands from big publishers (Asmodee, Ghenos Games, and a few others).
Only 5% of the space is dedicated to actual playing, thanks to "La Tana dei goblin" board game club. In fact finding an empty table is unlikely.

I am also planning on going to GrimCon. I will also attend BrettspillCon in October 2023.
I went to Essen '22, and really liked it. I probably won't attend Essen '23 but Essen '24 could be a possibility.

Same here, GrimCon and BrettspillCon.

As for Essen, that is on my to-do list (and has been for some years, we actually bought tickets for the covid year.. Which of course got canned).
So Essen 24 is definitely a possibility for me as well :)

Back
Top Bottom